Our one-on-one executive coaching is delivered to shape and frame your career and meet your leadership goals by:
- Learning how to communicate upwardly your experience effectively,
- Matching your approach to what top decision makers want today,
- Finding how to align yourself internally and gain top status,
- Identifying your next move and what you really want to do,
- Shifting your message from your past to your potential, and
- Gaining a promotion or new opportunity as a top talent in your field.
MarketOne Executive offers several coaching programs for executives, who make at least $150K and above, under two main headings:
Personal Executive Marketing
We work with executives who want to find the best opportunities available, market their executive value within the context of a high-level job search, and who want to prepare for their next role in another company. We work one-on-one with you in a short-term, market-focused, and intensive coaching to improve your results and increase your income. Corporate outplacement packages or individual coaching programs are available.
Corporate Executive Coaching
We work one-on-one with top executives and leaders who want to move to the next level, understand their leadership development track, decode the political landscape within the company, align with the power players to fast-track their careers, and get into position for promotion. Whether sponsored by your company or yourself, this is a true investment in your future.
OnGoing Executive Coaching
We are honored to become your coaching throughout your career. After we have engaged in either one of the programs above, we offer annual coaching arrangements to keep you moving forward, building your career and increasing your opportunities.
MarketOne Executive Coaches
Are you looking to become an executive coach with a unique program to either enhance your current business or to help start your new coaching firm? We work with former C-Suite leaders who want to get into executive coaching and build their businesses. We are looking to expand and if you are interested in this highly selective yet unique opportunity, give us a call.
What You Can Expect
Using up-to-date tools and techniques for making a top-level career move, either internally or externally, you must know how to:
- Focus: move into the inner circle of decision-makers internally or externally with a clear message
- Control: gain options for yourself inside your company and in today’s competitive marketplace
- Opportunity: create power advocates that recommend you for hidden opportunities
- Meaning: find the level of satisfaction that matches your experience and your desires
Download Karen’s FREE ebook, “Ten Micro-Trends that Impact an Executive’s Career Today”
call (303)932-8700 or email