- Clarity: How to get more out of your life, and career, as an executive
- Balance: Why a leader personal success is so important in a changing business environment
- Drive: How executive help move everyone forward and grow together
- Inspiration: How to find more satisfaction and energy while moving up-the-ladder
If you are looking for a speaker who resonates with executives and top leaders and who can provide value to your next executive-level meeting or event, call 303.932.8700 or email.
Popular Keynote Presentations
Three Stages of Leadership: How to Have More Energy, Motivation and Fun in Each Stage of Your Executive Career.
In today’s world, keeping at the top of your game is even harder than ever. Karen shares how she’s taught others to prepare for and deal with inside-out changes required of executives while operating at full performance. She shares her personal story of how she navigated through the three major stages of leadership development and how to create a personal journey for yourself that will move you from one stage to the next. She explores for you each stage and presents the signs and the steps to take to move ahead into the next level.
The Secret to Executive Success: How to Create Impact and Become a Significant Influence in Your Life and Career
Karen offers the real secrets to success. After moving through various leadership roles, Karen became hungry for more — to be authentic, self-actualized, and significant — and she shares her story about how she learned to move from success to significance. She shares her personal quest into how she learned to identify new and exciting contributions that fit her personal life. Karen also gives you her personal insights into what to expect, how to deal with the challenges that will come, and how to make the transition as smoothly as possible.
For companies who want to keep their top talent, this is a MUST for your next leadership retreat!
Fees – Flexible to Meet Your Budget
Depending on your budget, here are some items that impact speaking fees:
- Keynote presentation, general session or leadership retreat
- Required time at event and multiple presentations
- Location and travel time required
- Expense reimbursed or inclusive in fee
- New material or adaptation of presentations
- Full payment in advance or 50/50 payment schedule
To discuss booking Karen for your next leadership conference or retreat, call 303.932.8700 or email Karen.
call (303)932-8700 or email